Accepting Applications for 2017 Program
Do you know a college student who has a passion for government, history, political science, education, public speaking, or leadership? We are looking for individuals with a passion for working with young people. If this brings someone to mind, please encourage them to apply for the position of Program Assistant (PA) at the National 4-H Conference Center! Our PA’s impact the lives of thousands of students from all over the United States.
- Facilitate interactive learning with youth from all over the country in Washington, D.C.
- Develop and refine teamwork skills, critical thinking, and problem solving skills in a fast paced and fun environment
- Become licensed D.C. tour guides
Educational Program Assistants work with multiple age groups and learn more about the non-profit sector and youth services through professional development exercises and opportunities. Click here for the application and more information.
- The spring program begins in late-February and ends in early-June. Applications are due October 3, 2016
- The fall program begins in mid-September and ends in mid-November. Applications are due May 31, 2017
CWF/LWF Program Assistants develop and facilitate a unique program experience for over 1,500 4-H youth from across the country in Washington, D.C. Click here for the application and more information.
- The CWF/LWF PA experience begins in mid-May and ends in late-July. Applications are due January 23, 2017
If you know a college student looking for an internship or credit towards graduation, please share this email or have them contact Kelsey Conklin at KConklin@4HCenter.org.