We love our TedTalks at Madison 4-H! Be sure to check out this informational article on TedxTeen, a Ted site molded for our youth.
Love TED Talks but looking for something that resonates even more with your 4-H youth?
Enter TEDxTeen. Talks especially designed with teens in mind. Check them out at: www.tedxteen.com
How can you use TED Talks?
- To teach public speaking. A great way to allow 4-H members to critique other speakers.
- To learn new skills. The magnitude of the scientific TED Talks available is mind-boggling.
- To motivate. Are you about to teach bullying prevention to 4-H camp counselors? Find a video that paints the importance of looking out for one another.
- To continue a conversation. Have you been discussing the value of leadership in 4-H County Council meetings? How about assigning a TED Talk of the month, and dedicate a few minutes of each meeting to discussion on how 4-H’ers can apply what they learned to their own leadership style.
- Search TED-ed for lesson plans based on TED Talks!
What’s your favorite…
View original post 13 more words